Sharina

Monday, November 12, 2007

HELLO! SHARINA's back. haha.

First of all, i would like to thank Maisurah for helping me out making this blog. i love her work man. just th way i wanted it to be.

And im done with torturous, stressful, sucky Olevels.
No more pressure.
No more nags from mum and sis?
No more late study night.

So, my last paper ended well on tuesday. Literature was suprisingly manageable. If i screwed up in my combined humans, it must be social studies. Ugh, i shall not talk about it. And Mr chua was so sweet? I hate to admit this but yea. He waited for his one and only secondary four Literature class thru out th whole paper behind th hall. Awwww? Ahahh. Khai had his shirt signed. Seri too. I just cant believe im leaving th school.

So on Wednesday.
Had a salon appointment with seri. Huhu. met seri and we're like super excited. Headed to far east and had our hair done.:)
And then we had our dinner. We were starving man.
I thought i was rather early to go home and so we walked around at far east. bought my shorts.:) Seri rly did shop alot. It was rly tempting for me too. but man i had to save for other outings we planned for the month. So yea.



And so on Thursday.
Went to marina square with mai and seri. Met our dear Ms Gan there. She gave us a Swensens treat. She rocks man. And then went far east, yes again. Seri and i bought our cardigans.:) WEEEE.



TH BEST.:)







Saturday, accompanied girlfriends. first to find maisurah's shorts. and then to seri's friend's soccer match. we were laughing non-stop at first and complaining non-stop when th game start. trust me, you wouldnt want to get near us when we were complaining. MAISURAH AND SERI never fails to make my day yaww.





SMILES!:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home