Sharina

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

26 November.





This was th most memorable day for me, for us.
Dear Azzrul asked me out. I srsly had no idea where we're going at that point of time. He said it was a suprise. I kinda figured it out on th way there and yea, i was right. He brought me to East coast, th place where we first met.:) Grabbed a bite at McDonalds. After that we just sat watching th sun sets. And yea, he wanted to be more than friends, more than good friends, more than what we are at that point of time - &start a new relationship. I was super shocked, it was like as if there's butterflies in my stomach.
And, he continued whatever my answer would be he'll wait. (Awwwwwh, was super touched)
He made a video about our friendship, about us. (This was th sweetest of all, it rly means alot to me)
He bought me a necklace that has a letter "A" with a heart. (Yes, i'll take care of your heart as well as your feelings, i'll assure you)
He bought me choclates. (Heheee, how thoughtful of you.:) )

Azzrul, thank you for th never ending suprises. Honestly, you're one of th best thing that had ever happened to me. Our 5 months was th best. Initially, i used to be afraid of going into relationships, please dont ask me why but i srsly did. But with you around, i prolly dont need to worry.
Cause i know you're always be there to say that everything will be okay.
Cause i know you'll guide me thru.
Cause i know you'll be there to cheer me up.
Cause i know you'll make my day.
Cause i know, i know you'll be there for me.

You've made me a more confident person.
With you, i dare to dream.
With you, i dare to fall in love.
With you, i dare to express myself without any hesitation.
With you, i feel so secured.
With you, i feel so loved.:)


Im really glad to know you. You're one in a million. And, i'd always treasure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home