Sharina

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Monday, 7 January.
Watched Ps. I love You with Linda at th cinema. Ohmygoddd! Its so sweet! Its sappy(Sad plus happy?). Haha.
Its a must to watch that movie, lovers! HEEE.
So catch a 330 movie and it ended like at 7? Its kinda long movie i reckon?

Anyway, Yesterday.
Was awesome. Just that we had to wake up early. Anyways, we went down to Yanchep beach? Th water's like crystal blue and there's like rocks in th middle where you can stand. Cool aye? But th rocks kinda sharp so its kinda hurting. And ughh, th seaweeds are just annoying. There's heaps of them, and they're like following you. Gross.
But its nice.
But shite im tanned.
But its worth it.
But yeaa.
HAHA.













Today,
just went to th beach with Linda and frinds. pretty cool.
Love th waves. Although got dunked several times. HAHA.

I miss my family, esp th kids!
I miss my friends.
I miss my boyfriend.
I miss everything about you guys.

I never fail to think of each and every one of you guys every night before i go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home