Sharina

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pardon me for being on hiatus. I’ve been working for the past four days straight and I don’t know what I’ve got myself into when I actually planned to work for the rest of my two months plus of holiday. If it wasn’t because I want to own my DLove(if you get what I mean^^), I wouldn’t have bothered. The crowd today was surprisingly huge. Little did I expect there will still be a crowd on a weekday. But hell I was wrong when I sight a long queue the moment I came at 10. And while I was trying to sort the queue telling these human beings to move to another counter with a shorter queue, they were reluctant. They looked as if they don’t trust me. How frustrating it was can you imagine?

On a lighter note, I took off on Saturday cos I have a date with my baby. Believe it or not, its been a month eversince we last went out for a date. Looking at how busy we are with school and work. And my heart says its not gonna be any ordinary date cos baby gonna bring me to somewhere we’ve never been before. Let’s just wait and see. ^^ HEHE.
Till here folks!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home