Sharina

Monday, January 5, 2009


G r e e t i n g s people!




Im supposed to to be studying for my test tomorrow but clearly i'm distracted. Sigh, i dont think i can ever dreamt of having that atleast 3.0 for this time round. Sigh. First day of school was pretty much an asshole already. Th topic's like pointless to even talked about. We escaped at 2:26, bec we cant come up with anything. I stole dannie's newspaper and start searching for jobs. Th tutor center called back. I hope i will get an assignment. Malay tutor. Wah! No gurantee though. I've been applying online and these heartless people didnt get back to me.:(

Have i mentioned my Saturday was hell? yes, it was. Work at 11 but only went out of house at 1030. Rushed to causeway only to realise, i left my wallet. I cant top up, neither could i do anything else. Thank god, sister came to my rescue. She sent me to work. I was 20 mins late, but not in trouble. Work was pretty much okay.

I came home last night only to find out that Mum cleaned up my open closet. I was not happy. I mean, i love my open closet to be that way. Guess what she did? She folded all my clothes and put it in my wardrobe. Why did i ever have that open closet again? I pretty much hate that fact, th fact that she design my rrom to be her way and the only reason she can give was taht, it would be easier for my little sister to do things. I have this small little wooden chair to put my bags on it. AND i like it that way. But she hide my bags under the bed saying it was messy and she was trying to save some space for my little sister to put her school bag right there. Im pretty sure my room still got space for her little school bag at anywhere else. Oh well, Mum will still be Mum.

As much as i dont think i need a new year's resolution, i think i need. I mean, i dont know about others but for me, resolutions dont have to be on a new year. Yes, its a good biginning, to have an aim to achieve for the year, but i'll prolly go random. If at some point of time i think something's just need to be done, then i'll have it done.

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO MY HAIR OMG! JUST SOMETHING!
Im bored of it. straight and boring. Any ideas?

Oh, did i mention im addicted to How i met your mother. Its hilarious, and since i got the whole of season 1,2 and 3, i would even eat while watching that. AND Liyana got season 4. OMG YAY!
So, here's a post me being super random bout stuffs. Need to revise.
CHEERS PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home