Sharina

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Ever since school holidays started, I’ve been really packed. I managed to squeezed it with outings and catch-up session while family are away.

My last Tuesday.

Spotted at Sentosa, having heaps of fun playing taboo under th hot sun.
The E36L clique and me on Tuesday.
Followed by a series of games in th water as well as on the sand. Such a wonderful bunch to hang out with, and I will be the child in every conversation.











Wednesday.
Family left for Perth, Australia to visit Aunt. So, its left with me and sis. I’ve been packed since then. Mum asked Azzrul along to send them off so I would not be making my way home alone when they leave. So yeah, Azzrul and me took the MRT and met them there. Had Popeye’s with the family. And bid them farewell. Mum and dad trusted Azzrul to actually take care of me. Haha. So, left the airport wanting to catch a movie at causeway before we head home. But we kinda missed the earlier movies. So yeah, we packed Long john silver and headed to admiralty parked. Gazed two stars! Okay pathetic. What do you expect? Chilled out there and that was it. Its funny how I will switch on most of the lights and go to sleep. And sis will come home in th morning only to find out that the lights would still be on.




Spotted at my crib, baby and i having our movie marathon complete with fries. And maggie to fill up our stomach. Followed by webcaming. I sure enjoy his company. Oh, and he helped me with some housechores. "Awwhh!"

Weekends was filled with sleepover which was uhm, ___ . Oh at least had a great dinner with sis at Sakae Sushi.


(:

Baby fetched me from work on Sunday and we made pasta for dinner. So much of making it on our own, we seek help from sister even simple little things like cutting the onions. Haha. And rasberry ice-cream with banana for dessert. Sweetheart stayed till 1. I was contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home