Sharina

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A year old



Happy 1 Year Anniversary sweetheart.
261108 marks our first year. A year filled with tremendous events and sweet memories and im glad you're still mine.(:
"Started out with just ordinary friends, now you’re my lover, my sayang, my baby, my sweetheart, my everything, the special one in my heart. You’re the first who managed to capture my heart, and take my breath away by just that sweet smile of yours. You cared for me more than I ever cared for myself and love me like there’s no tomorrow. And you’re the one who’s always there to hear my whining, my cries over little useless stuffs, my craps, nonsense. You’re always there to tell me to be strong and I’m not alone to face it all and that you’ll always be there. You’re the one who would assure me that everything is gonna be alright when everything is obviously not. And I’ll fall for it every single time. Cos, I feel secure when I’m with you. You know the exact second to make my smile wider each time. You’re the guy who I’m sure everyone wish to own in their fairytale. I don’t need to wish because I got my very own. ....." - adapted from my 1857 words email.


I hope you like my 1857 words email. Cos i definitely love your wishes from different sources. Be it from just a text to email or even through the multiply you had which is so last year. And it was all exactly at midnight. Oh, and ofcourse, for the dinner at Delifrance as well as the amazing video. I love the content, the flow, the ending - everything about it! I mean, it was sweet of you to actually complete it even with your broken arm. I love you for that.
261108
the day we turn a year old.







So, i had school for the first part of the day. Thanks to those who congratulate us for our 1st. I was having butterflies in my stomach ever since the clock strikes 12. Hehe. So, it doesnt help at all when you need to do work in school. I mean, when you feel rly excited about something, you dont rly care about anything else. And so, everyone in my clique knew it was my 1st cos i've been screaming about it ever since what, last week?
Khine even asked why im in school when it was my Anniversary. I was this close to psychoing baby to skip school but baby say put our priorities first. So wise of him. lol. But rly, if it wasnt for him, i think i had skipped alot more which will evnetually affect my grade.

Okay anyway, met baby after school @ Lot1. Ate at delifrance. Had the baked rice while baby had pasta. Th food was just alright.
After that, accompanied baby home to get his charger and headed to cck library cos i had to do my rj while he had "Project" to do too.
And so much of his project that when i was doing my rj, he was surfing the net. Then i whine about how unfair it was that i had to do my rj while he can surf the net leading to forcing him doing it. And he goes, "Okay, yeeee i'll do it" and double clicked on the video he had prepared. I was lost with words, speechless. I was on laughing gas.
Clearly, i wasnt expecting that. I didnt see that coming.
And even touched when get to know that he had started on it pretty much quite some time ago and its was 3/4 done whne he broke his arm. He was afraid that he couldnt finish it but he did. Infact, i love the ending th most. Thanks baby.
And i feel rather bad that i didnt do anything for him. Sucha a bad girlfriend right? Sigh.
Since i cant be home late, we headed home after that. Although we snapped a few pictures. HEEEE.

To everyone who have been asking about how was my Anniversary, here you go! It wasnt much. Stay tune. Wait till th 29, when we fly! HEHE.(: CHEERS!


Picture-wise, here you goooo.



Okay, this is bloody retarded!


Thats all aye. Take care p e o p l e! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home