Sharina

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello
earthlings.

I bumped into this gay on Tuesday and we hanged out while he accompanied me to wait for my boyf while i accompanied him to top-up his ez-ink which this idiot thought he left his ez-link there and got so panic which you guys should have seen his face. He wanted to surf th net using my lappy and so we headed to th lib. And while he use my lappy to ehem, i scribbled at his HTC pro. And this gay is Ifwat.:)
(Isnt this a good intro? No offence gay.:D)

Okay, sorry i've been on hiatus for a week or more. I try to update as much as i can. That i can remember.


Last Saturday.
My saturday was pretty alright. Mum and Dad sent me to cck early in the morning. For me to have breakfast with Azzrul. So we had Delifrance which was a random decision by him. We both head our own ways to work after that. Thanks for Breakfast, baby. I had work from 12 - 8 while his was 12 - 6. He picked me after that and had dinner. :D

Tuesday started pretty well too. Bec had a double date breakfast with Farah and Suhaimi. Met them at Causeway and had Macs. Although it was an hour breakfast session, it was great spending time with them esp when we dont meet often.

So we headed school after that.

And so my week went well, pretty well. I even went to "suprise" sweetheart by appearing at his school for his futsal(which he eventually suspected) which unfortunately was postponed due to the weather. Even so, we managed to spend the evening together wacthing a movie at NP's library. It was all smooth till thursday night. Sigh. I got so worried extremely worried when i got that call from him. I could hear he was in pain. Friday, i managed to visit him after his operation. Y'know how it hurts to see your boyfriend on the hospital bed, feeling all weak. His voice was really soft, its like he's loosing it. His lips were dry. He was hungry but not allowed to eat. How suck can that be? Luckily i was th last to leave. I managed to put him to rest with a goodnight kiss.

Saturday, i visited him at around 12 and only get to know from his sis that he can be discharged on that day itself. So, reached there, just waiting for him to be discharged. Took th taxi to his home and went off from there. Dad wanted to see him so much. But maybe next time.

Although i may appear strong infront of him cause i want him to stay strong but deep inside, it breaks my heart to see him like that. I can just afford to encourage him by words. I cant be there for him all th time. I just dont know how to make him feel better. Sucks aye? And sacrifices needed here and there. I'll stay strong by your side baby.

And its, 9 more days to our very first. Big plans up ahead.

Yesterday, i had work 12-8. It was an experience except that it was tiring. Bro and sis fetched me from work and dinner was on Brother. They say i smell of pop-corn.:D Its been ages since we last hanged out together.

Whereas for today,i had to draggggggggggg myself out of bed looking sleepy in school. What do you expect? Its monday!

FIS @ Breathe.


TAKE CARE FOLKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home