Sharina

Friday, October 24, 2008


My friday morning was awesome. How can it not be not when i had cheese scrambled egg, toast and hot milo while watching a movie in bed when everyone else is in school? HEH.


I couldnt get my ass off th bed this morning. I snoozed my alarm a couple of times and i texted sweetheart whining about how lazy i was to go to school. And he immediately called me. He managed to persuade me to go to school. Well, almost. Cause after i took a bath, i was staring at my wadrobe figuring out what to wear. Then i head to bed, stared at my phone, texted seri and fwat for their Os. And the weather wasn't helping at all. It was just right to have a deep beauty sleep. So i dozed off awhile, and mum's nagging woke me up. Cause i've been in the room for too long. I then texted darling Raudah asking her if she wanna skip and watch High School Musical with me. HEHE. But she got other plans. So, i guess i was stucked at home. I watched a couple of movies and went back to sleep.


Headed causeway to meet Monghan to pass her her charger that she left yesterday. Met seri at cck and yeah that was it.

Ohhh i bumped into darling Raudah at causeway point earlier. I cant wait to watch high school musical with you. Let's force them to it. Winks!


I miss brother.
I miss my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home