Sharina

Friday, September 26, 2008

Saturday - Geylang with Sweetheart.

Basically our main aim to get my baju raya. So when i told my mum that i was going to find it with him, she goes..

Mum : Sigh, kesian die
Me : Why??
Mum : Yelah, kamu tu cerewet! Kan kesian die kene layankan?

-_________- that was okay.

then when i was going out from th house, she goes again,

Mum : MAKE SURE YOU DONT BULLY HIM EH! DONT BE TOO FUSSY!
Me : Mum, who are you siding here?
Mum : Die la!

-__________________________-

So, got myself a maroon baju kurung. Hehe, a rather decent one i must say. I want that idk what you call it. But its a necklace.
Anyway, i tried to make his life easier by not being too fussy, i think? I think i did cause it was only what? 3 plus when i bought it. So we got hours till buka. So, we decided to go Airport. It was rly random. We didnt know where to go and i randomly suggested Airport and he was suprisingly okay with it. Haha. Took th skytrain to terminal 3. It was my baby's first time taking th skytrain. Hehe.

Then back to causeway where my sis fetched me. Headed to Mad jacks at Jalan kayu. Met brothers there. :D Sis and bro had steak, Sharif had th burger set while i had fish and chips. I swear th waiter was weird. He kept clearing TISSUES from our table every now and then. I mean usually waiters would wait for us to go and then start clearing up. Even if they were to clear our tables, they would take the plates instead of the tissues. Make sense? But oh well.
It was a short dinner. We didnt had th chance to lepak cause Sharif was with us.


ANYWAY!

I was sooooo touched when i saw Darling Raudah's blog. I was suprised when i saw th post.


I love you too babe! She's gonna skip her tarian to buka with me on Monday! Sweets!
Thanks for being there for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home