Sharina

Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Hi beloved readers. I was in love with Tuesday, 26 August.
Of course, th main reason is, its my 9 months with Sweetheart.
How time flies. It seems like we just knew each other.

Okay, anyway, he asked me out cos he wanna bring me somewhere. And its somewhere i've never been before.(: And im like, obviously, curious.

I was rly clueless to where he's bringing me. So i just went with th flow. We took th train and two buses. So much of a long bus ride, he said i can sleep first. Th next thing i knew, he said we've reached.
So tada! Hortpark. (Although i dont know th place even exist, i got a feeling that its gonna be nice. I mean duh! Ofcourse your boyf would bring you to somehwere nice right? I trust him on that one.:D )
I didnt know hort park and henderson wave are somehow rather connected. It was rly cool.
We sat at this swing? Its so cute. And then i asked him to close his eyes, putting th card in his hands.(:
Then he apologised cause he didnt get me anything. Afterwhich, he asked me to close my eyes.
Th next thing i saw was chocolate, rose and an edited picture of us.

It was an awesome 9 months outing. Cos i must say its been quite some time since we had an actual anniversary outing due to school and work perhaps. So this was a rly good one.

Thank you dear for everything.



Rose, chocs and edited picture of me and you.:)


A for Azzrul. S for Sharina.:D





Happy 9 months dearest!:D
Thank you for th suprise, th outing, everything you had done for me. Thank you X 1, 000, 000 !
I love you.





27 August.



I had breakfast with Sweetheart. I think its sweeter to have breakfast rather than dinner with your boyfriend. Like, he scarificed his sleep just to meet you. Haha. Okay, lame i know. But its, its sweet i think. So, he fetched me from home and had breakfast at macs @ civic. He was so cute. Okay, he forgot to take straws and he came back with only a straw. So i just snatched it from him. And he gave me th "WhyareyoutakingMYstraw" look. And me being me, i starred at him back. HEHEHE. Then he realised that he didnt get for me and went to get more.

He look so cute managing his big breakfast. He spread th grape jam at his bread and then sprinkled it with pepper? And he insist that we should it in a way that we must stacked th eggs and meat in between th breaded which was spread with grape jam and pepper?

He was so amused by th tea! He open th lid and drank it without putting sugar. How blur can my boyfriend be? He then asked if we need to put the cream in it. Oh! And cos th tea got a so called hole. So he asked me whats that for. I said its for straw. And there he goes poking it in.

Its fun to see your boyfriend handling his breakfast. Th way he eats his breakfast.


Thats all for now, folks!:D Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home