Sharina

Friday, August 8, 2008

My week was alright. Not something to look forward to but it wasnt bad either.


Tuesday.
Had adventure learning thingy. It was exceptionally fun!
Met baby after that. He came with Farah and Suhaimi. Hehe.

Wednesday.
Had tuition. -________-

Thursday.
Had maths computing. -________-
Decided to chow at 12 and go for Giordano interview @ Payar lebar. Thank god sweetheart accompanied me.:D The interview went smoothly. They say, they'll get back to me. I rly hope i'll get it. Accompanied him home to get his work stuffs and send him to work. We took the bus and dropped near his work. I love long bus rides with sweetheart.


Thanks dear for sending to the mrt station although, your work is just near the bus-stop, although it was raining, although you were late, although you were tired. It was sweet of you to dropped by that place and insist of buying the kaya toast for us, despite the fact that you were late. It was sweet of you to send me that far just because i cant seem to understand your directions. I love the long bus rides with you. I love your patience with me. I love you.

Saturday.

Had work. 9-5. :D Initially, i was reluctant to follow fellow classmates for fireworks. Was pretty lazy cos there werent alot of people going. However, this rozaime was bugging me to go. He say he can talk to Ridzwan for me. Like Ridzwan his friend like that! Fyi, Ridzwan's my Dad. So, went home and joined them. And since Azzrul was at sembawang, met him and his cousins. And im pretty glad i met him first cos ohmygod, th mrt was packed. Didnt managed to find peeps to watch th fireworks. On a happier note, i get to watch it with sweetheart.:) So met th rest after that while sweetheart went off with his cousins. Yoyo and her sis had to go off first, and so its left with Josh Rozaime Sydney Ben and me. Just hanged around esplanade. Haha, its funny to see Josh and Sydney turning red due to drinks with only 4% alcohol. It was fun hanging out with them afterall.

Ben and me left at about 11 plus. I met Azzrul and headed home. Mum didnt know what time i reached home neither do Dad. Hehe. :D


Sunday.

My sunday is not worth talking about. Reason being, i had work 9-5. Oh Giordano, save me from Bata! Haha.

I miss Maisurah Saini!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home