Sharina

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know this is a super late post but oh well, here you go!














Have you ever wish that you could rewind the time of your life and mend your mistakes? Have you ever felt that you can re-do whatever mistakes you do and make it up to it?
Well, i do.

I regret doing that to you. i regret making you feel that way. Cos, i never ever mean to do that. I never expect it will lead to that such extent that you was disturbed by it.



This week had been like a roller coaster ride.

Monday.
I was still upset aboout some things. I was going to school when a guy was walking rly close behind. I felt uncomfortable and i turned. Guess who?
Haha, it was dearest Azzrul. I was clueless that he was going to be there. He and his surprises. He sent me to school.:D Thanks for cheering me up early in th morning!:D
And he was complaining how he will be embarassed since he will be walking back to causeway when all the students are all walking towards RP.

The rest of th weekdays had been just alright. Maybe except th fact that school's a bitch. Feeling shagged like evry single day due to nothing in particular.

Thursday.
Suprised baby in school today. We're supposed to meet, he invited me to NP for Suhaimi's silat performance. Later, Farah texted me. She wanted to give Suhaimi a suprise too. So okay, we decided to suprise them. I told Azzrul i dont wanna meet. Okay, maybe i pushed it. I didnt mean to.
Anyways, I was th second to present, so i skipped th other three presentations which i think im pretty glad i did. Met Farah and head to NP. Azzrul was waiting at th bustop. I was hiding behind Farah. HAHA.
So when i see him, he told me he was sad when i say i dont wanna meet him and stuffs.
Hey, i rly didnt mean to hurt you baby. Thats th last thing i ever wanna do. Although i make it up to yoou, i know it was nothing compared to what i did to you.




And DSLR is loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home