Sharina

Thursday, July 3, 2008

So on Monday.

Had dinner with family and aunt uncle.
Was asked to make myself free since we're gonna have family dinner with aunt and uncle and its gonna be th last since they're flying off on tuesday. Also, at th same time, celebrating Dad's birthday.

Coincidencely, azzrul wanted to meet up since he decided to skip soccer. So, asked him along to th dinner. Met him and we headed to Yishun Sakura.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He passed me my bday present. I didnt saw that coming. I love it man! THANK YOU , AGAIN!
Dinner was fun. Th kids were well-entertained by their "Abang Azzrul". Hah!
And then cake-cutting session. You know how Dad complains how he doesnt get a cake for himself every year cos he always had to celebrate it with me cos our birthday are not far apart. And we're th same star. So i was like, okay you can have th cake all to yourself this year then. Dad, being touched by th so called "suprise" asked me to cut th cake with him.

So yeah, it was a double celebration.






So after dinner, headed home. Sharif, Azzrul and me had to squeeze at th back seat. Hah. Wanted to ride back with bro and sis but Mum asked us to squeeze in. LOL.
So just hang around at my place. So at first we were sitting chatting with th adults. And then Mum figured out we might not be comfortable, so we went to th entertainment room instead with th kids. Mum, you're th best!:D
Heee, watched Spongebob. Iffah kept saying "Awwwh so sweet" when she see us esp when azzrul feed me with th chips. Cute la she. oh, and she became our photographer. Huhu.





He insisted having my bantal busuk.



Since Dad worked night shift, he sent Azzrul home. Azzrul was planning how to wish him Happy birthday and stuffs. HAHHAAHAA.



Tuesday.
Followed jamming with the Switched Out.
I love their Letting go. Azzrul love it too although th song doent suit us at all. hee.

After that, searched for Azzrul's lil brother's birthday present. Heee, we bought him a cap.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I WANT THAT BAG AND THAT CAP!

Oh, did i mention? I wanna get myself a puma watch for my birthday present. Well, late birthday present. I'll wrapped it up and stuffs. LOL, no im kidding. I know its pretty lame and insane but i just feel like doing it. Heee, its not everyday you pamper yourself you know..

You reckon?


Dad got this from Aunt for his birthday. So cute right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home