Sharina

Saturday, June 21, 2008



Its 440am and i cant bring myself to sleep. Just cant sleep.
Just felt like blogging but dont know eaxctly what to update. So it'll be a random post again i guess?


Random! : I received an sms from iffah earlier in school.(She used mum's phone) It says "Kak, the hamsters died" I was laughing when i read it. Th fact that she texted me that?


And then when i got home, she pulled me to th poor hamsters. But she refused to tell me how it died. It got me curious and so i asked mum. Mum told us although iffah told her not to. But its too funny to keep it a secret you see.
Guess how the hamsters died?
Iffah bathed them, like always. And then dry it under direct morning sun. And then the next thing they knew was, the hamster werent moving, at all. The funny thing is, iffah asked mum if she can do that. And mum just nodded cos she was busy at that point of time.
I was laughing my ass out when i heard that.
Gonna remember it for life man.
And since then, we've been teasing her about th incident.


Anyway, i love reading my archives . I'll smile to myself without realising it. And again, i'll start missing certain stuffs.


So weekend's here!
I wont be be working this week. Not much of a plan this week either. Just having a movie date on saturday and kayaking session with bro and sis on sunday. Swear that was random.


I love weekends. I love it even if i have no plans. Cos' there are heaps of movies which can save me. Cos' i can be infront of the tv for ages with my oreo and milk. Or, play PS2 with bro. Or, paint with my sis. Or think means and ways to irritate th kids but end up th other way round. Cos' weekend are just great.



Next weekend will be awesome as aunt's coming overrrrrrrr! To give dad a suprise on his birthday. Sweet or what? All the way from australia. Awwwh. Hah.



Alright, till here.
Enjoy people!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home