Sharina

Friday, June 13, 2008







Thursday.

Date with Azzrul. Hah, intially the plan was supposed to be a suprise. However, i kinda suspected it. So yeah. Hah, but i didnt know it was a double date. So we "bumped" into his friends at jurong. Me and Farah were clueless about this.
Hah, so went ice-skating. Weeee! Was excited since its been ages since i last skate. I remember the last time i went with cousin and the kids which is so last year.
So Suhaimi and farah were skating slowly, very sweet. Heh, while Azzrul and me were like crazy. Hah, Azzrul was trying different moves. We pulled/pushed each other. Oh oh, we did "ballet" ! hehe.
Azzrul was so obssesed with the moves. Hah.
We were in there for hours.


And then off to Pizza hut. Yeah, it was the guys' treat. Farah and me, again, were clueless bout it.


So we separated after that. Azzrul and me headed to Chinese Garden.






I feel so secure whenever im with you. I dare to make dreams when im with you. I cant imagine life without you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home