Sharina

Monday, May 26, 2008


Pardon me for not updating for so long. hah, its just a couple of days. I'm lazy to update cos cos I'm sick of this blog skin but at th same time, i've yet to do a new one.

So last Friday accompanied dearest iffah to an angklung performance at Republic since Mum bought a ticket for me. And, its a good opportunity for me to spend time with her. So went home and fetch her. So pampered. hah.
So, on th way there, she asked, "Kakak Nana, when do people use inverted comas?"
So, i explained to her, "When people wants to be sarcastic. Its called sarcasm."
Iffah : Whats that?
Me : (Explanation)
Iffah : [Looking amused by the new word she learnt]

So during th performance, th host said something like..."That was a great performance by blablabla.." Th thing is, they sound so fake. For real. And i wasnt suprised that iffah wasnt convince and started saying, "Kakak Nana, they must be sarcastic about that! Can i use sarcastic that way?"
I broke out laughing instead. I dont blame iffah though. They were fake.

Weekends were spent shopping with darling Maisurah and work.
Shopping with maisurah was great. We rock th bus on th way home. LOL.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home