Sharina

Tuesday, April 22, 2008



Ahhhhh! Ohmygod! Im head over heels! I was browsing songs at imeem and then i typed in "Inked out". I was super suprised by what i saw! I was like screaming dude! I was like on laughing gas for minutes! I swear, ask sabrina and azri who was opposite me.
My picture was at this song, Waited by inked out. And its posted by Azzrul. But it was posted like 5 months ago. Okay i know im slow to realise it. But ohmygod! How sweet can this sweetest boyfriend of mine be? He makes me head over heels and over th moon every time.

I was glad i get to meet Maisurah yesterday. And her friend. Funny uh that guy. hah. they ate at RP and joined us. Huhu. :D

School on th other hand, has always been great!:D We just planned to wear black or white and take a class photo tomorrow! hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home