Sharina

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So first day at work wasnt that bad.
haha, just had to bear with th stairs. climing up and down baby. Th manager's nice. He called me Nur. Haha, it reminds me of Mr edward cause he used to call me Nur. I miss him and his endless intersting stories. A question can dragged him to manymany topics. Trust me, if not ask who's under him. And, at some point of time you'll wonder if you're in English lesson or History. hmmm? haha, rly i tell you!
But unlike those boring history lessons, his facts are interesting! But then again me and maisurah will ignore him at some point of time and talked bout something else. Gee, i miss school! I've yet to take my O levels cert. On monday perhaps.

So tomorrow going to Leila's dance competition @ SP. Thanks Khai for paying for me first. And collect th money from my house. Sorry for th trouble. Paisey okay!
Heeee.:D

Shite, my room's a mess. I've yet to buy th stuffs i need at ikea. Like fuyooo, lazy! So i've just re-arranged th furnitures. I've reserved some space for a open concept wadrobe. I wanna hang ALL my clothes. So it'll be easy to choose for school! I wanna makeover my room. Please groom my room! hah. Random siot sharina.

So im currently waiting for boyfriend to call. He's on th way home.:)
Ahhhhhhh! I wanna hear him play th guitar and sing again! Was melting when he did that yesterday. Like Awwwwwhhh! I recorded it and i've been listening to it this morning like again and again! Gosh, i miss him!

Alright, take care buddies!:D

p/s; STA CAMP pictures @ http://clubg.livejournal.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home