Sharina

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello world!

Sleepover at Seri's place was awesome. How can it not be? HEEE.








Had some painting nail, dress up and make up session. HAH! And oh maybe some screaming session when we watched a horror movie at 7pm. Th entire house was dark and we were right infront of th big screen, freaking ourselves out. Huhu. And then to ease ourselves, we watched a hilarious movie. -"I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

Chatted chatted and chatted till 6 and im gone. Sleepy baby. They slept at 7.
And we woke up around 9 plus.
Blablabla, got ready and off we go to Vivo. There's a dancework. Cool cool sexy moves!
Had a grab at Banquet and thats it.
Was sleepy la. hah.

I've gotten th enrolment letter from RP.
There's forms that need to be filled up,
Need to go to RP to have our photo taken for our student card.
And, need to go with Dad to th PC Notebook roadshow.
Dad says im expensive. Hah, not my fault what. He nagged about getting me th PSP.
Why do you hafta to rake up about that. I mean i didnt force you to buy what. I just asked for it.:D
Hah, as long as i get my laptop then im cool.
I realise im closer to Dad now. I dont know, ever since i told him about my relationship with Azzrul, he's been treating me like an adult.:DWINKS.
And its pretty cool to be close to your parents cause you can get practically whatever you want. I mean rly, you get more freedom cause they know you can take care of yourself. HAH, unlike in th past.
Well, maybe not evreything you want - thats spoilt brat.(Like somebody though i am. Eh no eh!)
In simple, they've been easy on me. And thats hell good baby!

Picnic with classmates coming up. LOL, actually not even near. But i miss them.

Alright take care bloggers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home