Sharina

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thursday, 21 February.
Vivo with Seri.
Had lunch with Seri and Dian(Seri's friend). Well, since Dian works at Vivo. Dian is hilarious, i reckon. And super random! Had heaps of fun hanging out with her though for awhile. And she had to go back to work.
And so left me and seri. We chatted like noone's business to th extent we're ran out of stories. Like, uhm yea. HAH.
Just chill there. Mum and Dad picked me up and we went for dinner at Jalan Kayu. Hate th people who took our orders. Oh and this guy attractedmy attention cause im pretty sure he's wearing a wig. I swear. I kept staring at his hair. Little stuffs like that can hell amuse me. Then i told mum and dad bout it. They were like "Stop staring la!" HAH!


Friday, 22 February.

Practically rot at home. Oh and i clean up my messy room. Damn, threw heaps of stuffs. Satisfied.
Then, sat down in my tidy room and read. Ohmygod? Read? Yes, started reading this malay novel. Im into novels since seri told me bout this ohsuper sweet malay novel she read. But honestly th novel i read was boring and i feel asleep. HEE.

Saturday, 23 February.
Had sister's belated birthday celebration since everyone's present. Mum and Dad invited Azzrul. It was rly random. th day before, we were talking about my brother's ex and then th conversation was strecthed to th extent that they talked about me and Azzrul instead. They wanted to meet Azzrul and randomly invited Azzrul to th family celebration. Honestly, my mum rarely invite a friend to a family thingy. And when i invited Azzrul he thought i was joking. (Cos i kinda tricked him before.) HAAA, he got rly scared and nervous. I was too, idk why though.

So on Saturday, met him and bought th cake. He wanted to buy sis a model bike but didnt had th one my sis wanted. So, he gave it a miss. Instead he bought her chocolates. Ordered pizza, bought nuggets and stuffs. And finaly, home.
Hehee, he met th kids first(whom he met before), then my mum. Only after that, Dad, Sis and Bro came up. HEEE. He was rly quiet at first. So had pizza and cake. Suppose to order a medium pizza but accidentally ordered regular. Man, what was i thinking. And as per normal, bro and sis had to rubbed it in. Aiyaa. Hah.
So sing birthday song, blow candles, some prayers and yea.
After that, prayed. Huhu.

Then just sat at th living room and chatted, th whole load of us. Had conversations on future, academic, career, family, etc etc and some ghost stories here and there. Heee. This was when Azzrul wasnt as quiet as before.
My sister just had to bring out th embarrassing moments i had.
She also had to ask Azzrul why he like me infront of Dad lor. Suprisingly, he answered. Was bloody touched alright! :D
And since my Dad was on th way to work, he sent him home. I was like, ohmygod can he survive with my dad thru out th journey ohmygod. haha.
Sis was like, "His ears will definitely bleed entertaining Dad's craps."
But he survived, he said it was alright cos get to talk to dad personally.
Suprised okay.

Glad all went well. Thank god.
Mum says he's good.:D Th kids love him. He got along with them all.
Unexpected and pheww.


Random : How to get two souls to meet? They both know each other exist but never make an effort to know each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home