Sharina

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mood : Elated.

Saturday, 9 February
Went out with Dear to ecp. :D It was rly a last minute thing. Just had a bike ride and watched th "sunset". I want a real sunset can? Sounds demanding aye? But rly th one we saw is rly pathetic. Th one in Perth was way way more like a sunset. On th other hand, we sure did had fun. Dear can cycle free-hand. Im jealous to those who can. I tried and it didnt stay for long. Aiyaa. We rode pretty far and end up returning th bike uhm, late. Sorry Dear. And thanks for th treat!:D

Sunday, 10 February.
Me and mai accompanied Seri to watch Mdnuh's soccer match at woodlands stadium. It was alright, Woodlands won. Not bad aye? We had to control our cheering cos uhm, fear people might stare so yea.


These days, i've been giving heaps of tuition to Sharif. We had two two-hour sessions on Sunday. English, science and maths. Sometimes, he's fine. He'll work with me. Other times, he'll just keep pissing me off. He'll insist that he's right when he's wrong? Like what am i here for kid? To correct your mistakes. You must know thats a mistake to begin with. Like that would be a good start. Thank you. But hell no, he'll argue with me bout his incorrect answer. That clearly defeats th whole purpose of me being there to teach you right? He's rly diffilcult. Had to deal with him for th rest of th year. Thats rly sad.

Oh oh and i reckon th Sepet movie is rly good. It was rly sweet. And yea, whats wrong with malay girls going for chinese boy? I dont think it matters. What rly matters is that they love each other. Oh, whats up with me and love stories. I've been obsessed with love stories these days. I used to not rly like them. Im more into horror or funny movies. But oh well. Its just th desire.
OH OH, and I wanna watch all of Jennifer Aniston's movies. Random desire but yeah.

Tuesday : Going out with seri, early dinner with family.
Wednesday : Tuition with Shasha @ Marsiling
Thursday : Date with Azzrul.:D
Friday : Visit Grandmum.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home