Sharina

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Th pass week had been like a roller coster ride, i think. I was glad to be home just that i racked my phonebills which i had to settle since Dad settled th other half already. Dear wanted to help me pay some but Mum dont allow. So yea.


Th sleepover with girlfriends was awesome!! We chatted alot. Had our drinks at starbucks. They made cookies to welcome me back. AWWHH! and we headed to my house. Helped iffah with her "make your own magnets". Play cards. My sister had a "fortune-teller" session with us. That was fun. It seems pretty real? And chatted with sis. :D We planned to watch horror movie but after sis told us many many ghost stories, we didnt. Hah. I slept at four while seri didnt sleep at all.










Th results was a huge disappointment but i eventually got over it. Thanks to those who comfort me. Thanks! I rly appreciate it. Just hope i'll get into th courses which i want. Looking forward to it.





Currently, sadly, im like jobless. Just giving tuition. English and Maths for a primary 6 student. So far just had one lesson with her. Pathetic.





Dear gave me a jar filled with paper hearts with words on it. And and with glow in th dark stars. And and and a keychain. I love that keychain. I swear i was touched. It was like i was on laughing gas. When your muscles at your cheek gets numb? That was exactly what i was feeling. I was smiling all th way when he gave me that.. It took him bloody six hours to do that? and th gift im giving him is not as much as that.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home