Sharina

Saturday, February 16, 2008


Wednesday, 13 February.
Tution with Shasha.
Had tution at 230. Sayang sent me there. Was super late man. Told sayang to meet at 145 but end up reaching there at 2. Sorry dude. In th bus, sayang taught me how to make two hearts with one paper. Hah, but i kinda forgot th steps. HEE. He made his out of a two dollar note.

Thursday, 14 February.
Date with Azzrul.
Sayang fetch me from home. He came with roses and chocs. Roca chocs in this nice heart-shape box. He was like "Happy Valentines!" Awwwh! I swear it felt as if im on laughing gas. Rly! And everytime that happens, i'll be speechless. I told him i didnt get him anything and so, i apologised. Although, did get him something. Haha.
Had to fetch iffah from school at 1. Like aiya. He came along. So fetch her, send her home and then yea.
Walked to causeway. His brother and sister asked us along for lunch. So met his sister, brother and girlfriend at Banquet. HAHA. They're funny man. They talked about their old times. Her sister blurted out th funny stuffs Sayang did. That was rly hilarious! Ohmygodd. They're rly cool i must say. We made a move first.

I was clueless to where we're going. And Sayang confused me, saying random places. Damn you la. Haha. And yea, we went Vivo. Th line was long man. Wanted to catch P.S I love you but its sold out. I was looking forward to watch that movie although i've watched it. I wanna watched it with Sayang. Sigh. We watched Jumper instead. Th movie was extremely cool. Catch th so called "Sunset". Pathetic. Chilled out there. I was like "Sorry i didnt get you anything" and gave th chocs and th card i made him. Every time i give him something he'll start to compare and say his was nothing compared to mine. And it'll take him quite some time to get over it. Funny aye?

I asked him a question that was diffilcult for him to answer straight away. And he asked me back. i realised, it IS diffilcult. Th answer's there, you just dont know how to express it. We made a deal to text th ans at midnight.And he did, exactly on 15 February 00:00.




Azzrul, like i said a million times, i love you and i mean it. You're th sweetest thing that had ever happened to me. You accept for who i am. You cared for me more than i do for myself. You cheered me up when im down, when im mad, when im worried even when im sick. You're like my pillar of strength. You're always there even when i made you my punching bag, even at times im unreasonable and demanding. You lend me your shoulder, lend me a listening ear when i need it. You're all that i want, need, asked for. You made me feel as if im on laughing gas when you made paper hearts for our anniversary. You make me jump around with your never-ending suprises. You make me smile/laugh/hyper/over th moon/head over heels, everything. You complete me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home