Sharina

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today was kinda random.
Went out with Seri to yishun, then amk hub then raffles place then cathay cineleisure to catch step up 2. All was practically random.
Have not been seeing her for quite sometime so did lotsa catch up on our way.
Ohh, and some highlights for someone at New Urban Male. yeah?
Got a pair of sandal. Sorry sayang i bought it first. I'll buy another one with you.
Step up 2 was cool. Love those cool cool awesome moves. Just make you wanna move ya know.
Heh, we were freezing in th cinemas. (Shaking baby!)

Now, im glad i made you realise. Yes, thank god. I didnt know what i did would leave such a great impact on you. Well, i hope i will but i didnt know it would rly did to someone as stubborn as you. So its worth it. Th pain i got from hitting/slapping you or even th sorethroat i got for shouting at you is worth it. Yes, it was sweet of you to apologise. I can feel it was sincere. I know Mum asked you to but it was sincere, i know. And, i hope this positive attitude will last till your exams.
Now, who's th man khairi?:D

I miss boyfriend. I miss Muhd Azzrul. I miss him disturbing me bout how much i love pink when i dont okay! (Random)
He's been away for camp for two days.:( Sorry sayang we didnt get to chat yesterday. I was half asleep when i answered your call. Nice right my voice? Hah. I kinda forgot what did i say. Wait, i think you didnt even get what i say. i must be mumbling. Lmao.
hope to meet you soon!

okay, ready for STA camp. I cant wait.:D
Aiya, got tuition uh tmr.:(

Take care bloggers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home