Sharina

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday went pretty well till this ungrateful bastard spoiled my day. Its just hurting when you want th best for someone but that person just dont appreciate you. Your intention was good but people understood you. Never cross my mind i would wanna make your life diffilcult. Im not here to ruin your freaking life. Im here to help you IF you're still not awae of that. I've been rly patient with you. Everytime we had a tuition session i try my best not to shout, i would try to avoid arguments. Even though what you say would hurt me. I would cry after that. Which is obviously not fair. Im sure you dont even know that.
Yesterday you made me really pissed off. I knew it was coming, i saw it. Thats why i walked off. But NO, you didnt get it. You want to continue it. Fine, but now, who ended up crying this time? Unfortunately, both of us. I cried bec im disappointed of you. Why are you like that?
Its been a rly long time since i shouted like that. Have i to you? Not to that extent. Sorry i had to beat/punch/kick you. I was trying to make you realise. To make you realise, that its not always anybody else's fault but you. Bec you always do. To make you realise that you're in th wrong. You never blame it on yourself. You forgot your fomulas and you blame it on me? I never called you stupid, you did yourself. I dont mind teaching a stupid dumb kid if that person is willing to study. Now, you dont. You're in th wrong and can still argue with me? You're smart, asshole. You're just plain lazy.
Right now, you're nothing. You're not even sure you can pass your psle and you're talking bout me? Fcuk you.
You think i enjoy shouting at you, cursing you that you wont pass your psle? I dont. But you make me every now and then.
I gave up on you a very long time ago. Im doing this for mum and i myself wanna see you with good results. Thats why i've been rly patient on you even after what you said to me, after what you did to me?
Now, i truly gave up on you.
I wont give you any tuition, unless you come and ask for me for it. Even then, i might not consider.
You rly hurt me eventhough you're not aware of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home