Sharina

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello world.
Past week had been a quite a blast for me. Been spending like hell loads. Which is not healthy. hah.
Got my lappy today. BIG SMILE.:D
Heee, saw th same guy whom guide me yesterday when i looked around yesterday. He's really friendly. So when i came just now, he was like "So getting this right?" Hah. He had to stand my Dad's shites. We were making faces behind my Dad, for real. He's funny man.
So he's an acer promoter as well as a RP student. So asked him bout RP and stuffs. Cool cool.
Had my laptop configured and then home. And obviously stucked with my beloved lappy till now.
Im so loving Arab Street. Th shop houses there are awesome. The way they present their stuffs, th deco and all.

I spent quite abit which i know im not suppose to.

I cant wait for STA camp! Although im still a little scared i may not fit in. HEEEE. I suspect its gonna be alright. Well, i hope.
Sometimes random emotions just haunt you.

Anyway,
Featuring Sharina, Seri and Maisurah @ Taman Warisan.
(Macam paham:D)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home