Sharina

Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday was great!
Azzrul surprised me. HAH
So much of meeting his brother at Chinese garden. huhu.
So yeah i played along. Then we hanged out at Chinese garden.



And then he brought me to this jamming studio. Im like, clueless.(Macam paham) He held my hand and dragged me in. (Okay, drag sounds so harsh but no.) So there was his friends in th jamming room. And began DeRina Gig. They even gave it a name! Thats my sweet sweet boyfriend! They were great! I love all th songs! :D I love th malay song esp. Azzrul says it reflects us which i would agree.

Sunday was awesome!:D Celebrated Sharifah's birthday. We played blind mice and end up sup rising her. hehe, so me and brother bought th cake. Believe it or not we ride to causewaay to buy th cake. Hah, so i had to hold it and make sure it'ss be in good condition. Gave Azzrul's and my presents. And when she thanked Azzrul on th phone, azzrul said make sure i dont end up playing th toys.

As usual, i did..

Monday's group was awesome! Hah, we crapped alot for sure. And gossiped too! ahah. And there's this guy kept reminding us that his brithday is going to be on th next day. So he was presuading us to buy him present. Huhu.

So here's th birthday boy..

At the Nasi Padang stall.
Rozaime : Aunty, i want that kupang.
Aunty : this is not kupang, this is kerang.
Rozaime : i know! i just wanna test you.
Aunty : hahahah

Ohgod, how irritating can this guy be? Unfortunately, thats him.
HAPPY 23TH BIRTHDAY ROZAIME!

Tuesday's group was awesome too! Our topic was about superstition and we end up talking bout ghost like most of th time we're discussing!
Oh we had debate instead of presentation. Thank god cause im sick of presentations.
The debate went great, obviously, cause i manage to bring out my point clearly.:D

OH OH I FOUND THE CLICK FIVE FAN! NURUL! She rocks dude!
She played "Happy Birthday" by The click five. Then i was like singing along with her. Then she shouted asking me if i like The click five. Then we started screaming and hugging each other. LOL. Yes, we're crazy, crazy over them.

I love classmates!:D
Hyper hyper classmates!


Oh today i was continuously making fun of how slow Rizal types. Haha. He gets irritated easily so yeah. Hah.

So during lunch today, we laughed our asses out i tell you. There're like a few of us in th classroom and we were gossiping. We made fun of people. LOL!
And then when someone came to introduce us to an IG, Rozaime will be like "Btw, im James. And im mexican"

After school, accompanied classmates to th IG booths. Rozaime joined photo IG. I was indeed surprised that he was actually interested in photography. He was interested partly because his girlfriend is interseted. he planned to buy her th SLR camera. Like Awwwhh! Sweet aye?
And then watched Rugby bec Atika wanna watch her friend. But we convinced th guys that there were hot girls to make them accompany us to sports complex. Hah!
I had dinner in school and then off to tuition.. Ahh and i bumped into Rebecca! We chatted like as fast as train maybe bec its been quite sometime since th last time we met and alot to tell!
We should go bowling or shopping together aye?:D

Tuition have been -____________-.
I just wish i wasnt there everytime im there.

Oh i joined JIVE , PHOTOGRAPHY, BEATS ONCORE. Joining film facctory tomorrow.

I've been going home late. Its tiring.

I miss iffah.
I miss girlfriends.
I miss boyfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home