Sharina

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pardon me for not updating for such a long time. Yes, i've been busy with school.

Monday, first day of school wasnt that bad. It was alright. Just gotta get used to th way we learn, heee. And classmates are hyper! Crapped alot while doing our presentation slides.

So, met Maisurah after school! Ahhhhh, its been ages you know! Sabrina tagged along.



Tuesday, its Iffah's birthday! Met Azzrul after school, He bought iffah's gift. Thank you dear! :D And then we just hanged out. Huhu.



So basically, after school we just hanged out anywhere thats wireless. Do our school stuffs. Enjoy th aircon. And watch th dancers. I love their cool moves!
I've been going home pretty late this week. I miss th kids bec by th time i gets home, they're asleep. Especially iffah. I only get to wish her Happy Birthday when she's sleeping. I woke her up and ask azzrul to wish her. haha.

This morning, she woke me up and hugged me. Thats when i realise how much i miss her. Like, how much i've not been spending time with her. Rly.

Now, i dont know if i wanna work on Sunday. Tiring.

Yesterday's group was awesome!



Going out with boyfriend later to god knows where. He just refused to tell me. Cant wait though. Webcam with him yesterday. Funny man. Its like a show and tell kind of thing. I showed him my baby photos. haha. and more and more photos. Oh and this one here,


I came across one of this thing and tadaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home