Sharina

Friday, April 18, 2008

Saturday.
had work in th morning. Worked with diyanah.:D But since its been quite a while since i last work. Im like super blur. Hah. Had a movie date with sweetheart after that. Haa, met him after his work too. catch Definitely, Maybe at cathay.:D i miss him thats why i always make time to meet him.

Sunday.


Woke up and watched The click five movie, Taking five. But its, its with th former lead singer, Eric Dill instead of Kyle Patrick. :(
Nah, i still love Th click five as much! Im addicted to this song at this blog of mine. heee.
I badly wanna go to their concert.
Persuaded Azzrul to go with me.:D (More like force?) haha, nolah.
Had work in th afternoon. Sales was bad. Sigh. Abang send and fetch me from work. Pampered or what? No, i just have a lovely abang!:D

School, on th other hand, has been great with awesome classmates. Joined like 5 Interest Groups. Photo IG, JIVE, beats Oncore, Film factory and EMP!

Ohmygod, electronics music production! So excited for that!

Th fact that i misses iffah. I've been busy and she always seek for my attention. Today, she woked me up again and wants to play with me. We ended up painting.
Th fact that i misses tutoring sharif is so weird. I tried to bring him to Mc to tutor him but was aldready lazy at noon.
Mum, on th other hand, had been quite demanding nowadays. Cause i know, i know its been ages since i helped her. I just have been busy. So yeah.
Bro and sis have been asking constantly if im coping well.




AHHHH! And i misses aunt and family at Australia! I know its random but partly maybe bec i emailed aunt but she didnt reply.:( However though, managed to chat with Nadia just now. Damn i miss them. they're coming here in december i think. But thats like ages away!

I miss Maisurah and Seri heaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home