Sharina

Monday, May 5, 2008


(I love th photographer)

Hello blogfaces.

1. Im in love
2. Im in love
3. Im in love

yesyes! im in love with canon DSLR!
hahhaha, got my hands on those on saturday at photo IG welcome tea meeting. :D
looking forward to more of that!

So met sweetheart after his work. He bought his sandals.:D Oh oh and i saw this puma cap. So eyeing for that!





Azzrul drop by Rp during my lunch break just now. Heee. Ahhhh! And and guess what? He got th click five concert tickets for both of us! Huhu. Im exciteddddd for it. We gonna rock it baby!
Hey, but i didnt force him to go though my friends say i was. -_______- hah.

School on th other hand, has always been great. Tomorrow's my first test.
There had been a slight changes in our grouping just now. Was alright though.
Okay, i know this is random but sometimes hearing other people's relationships problems just makes you worried bout your own. I thought 3 years of relationships is strong enough. I thought they understand each other well enough. I guess i was wrong. There's still alot more you need to find about your soul mate. Arguments here and there when both dont wanna make sacrifices. Or rather refused to? Sigh.
And and maybe when you get into serious relationship(marriage), there is no gurantee it would last. And th girl is always at th losing party which is not fair. So i heard my friend's girlfriend's friend was divorced at th age of 26? Yes, please be suprised.

Such a pity.

OMG im so emotional but yeah somehow i feel for this friend of mine.


Alright i should be sleeping now since my test is tomorrow.

Take care bloggers!:D
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home