Sharina

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Its saturday today and i felt so lethargic in th morning. Th kids was making hell loads of noise. Please dont ask me why. Hah, its like part of their saturday routine you know. Rly! Idk why but i was not in th mood. Its like, something's bothering me which i dont freaking know what. Have you ever felt that way? maybe its just me. thats unlike me fyi. I can smile and get amused by little things but not this morning. And then Mum and Dad nagged. About usual stuffs like i've not been helping in th household. Gee, i've been busy cant you see. And then they brought up issues like "Anak dara have to help their Mum if not, it'll be diffilcult to marry" yada shites. Oh come on!

And then off to work. I was super elated when i found out i gotta work with maisurah! So went to work with maisurah. I was like, atleast there's something i can smile about? Okay i know, thats unlike me. I rly enjoy with with mai! Time flies super fast when i work with her.

Oh and and! Ahhhhhhh! Azzrul gave me a suprise visit at work place. Ohmygod! Was rly unexpected! hah, i know duh it was supposed to be suprising! heeeee.
i was like,

Me: What're you doing here?
Azzrul: Ohh i happened to pass by.
Me: Where're you from?
Azzrul: Home, going work.

Yeah right. Woodlands is definitely not on th way from his home to work. So thats my sweet sweet boyfriend! hehe. i was on laughing gas after that. Ask maisurah. haha. I was smiling th whole time. I dont need t force myself to smile to th customers.
Hah.

Its our Anniversary but didnt get to go out. He's working and i am too. Sad aye?


You know, everytime 26 of th month arrives, i'll be extremely glad im still with this most amazing boyfriend of mine! I never thought i would spent th last five months with th most awesome guy i ever met. I've never met a guy who is as lovong and caring as you. I used to want you, but now i need you. I cant imagine life without you cause you'll always there. You're my other half. With you around, i feel so secure. Cause i know, i know there's someone to catch me if i fall, hear me out when im mad, to share my joys when im happy. Like, i said a gazillion times, you're th best thing that had ever happen to me. Thanks for th joyous five months. I never loved someone th way i love you. With you, i dare to make dreams, i dare to make promises. You're everything that i've ever asked for.
Yes, i love you with every beat of my heart
Muhd Azzrul.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home