Sharina

Friday, May 9, 2008

So this was taken on wednesday during science class and when people are presenting. I know, i know its rude. People are presenting sharina? But i cant help it. Th urge of clicking on my crystal webcam and snapping some pictures was killing me. Hah, our group bought balloons to show some experiment but ended up blowing it and playing with it. And since it says Happy Birthday, i gave Rozaime one and claimed that thats my belated birthday present for him from me.(: How lame? I know. He was giving me th -___________- face.



Thursday,
Had to rushed off to JIVE welcome tea after class.
It was cool cause after that me and Raudah had random chats.
Thanks for listening babe. So i guess im not th only one. Atleast there's someone out there to feel what i felt. We chatted and chatted like we never chatted before.Dude, stop it with th hormones thing alright? hah.

Again, this was taken when people are doing their presentations.Friday was pretty boring. Friends were all busy after school cause its a friday and they were busy meeting girlfriends/boyfriends. Nothing special for Alex since he meets his girlfriend like freaking every single day. Make me jealous only.
So, just went home and slack. Sis was came home exceptional early that day so asked her out. Was planning to watch a midnight movie but errr no good movies. So after she did my RJ and quiz for me, we went for shisha instead. We went to th usual palce but was packed. So walked to another shop. Its a nice place but th service and shisha sucks. I mean, th shisha's not smooth and i ended up didnt had much. Sis and bro kept asking me numerous question about my attitude these days. They said i've been quiet and blablabla shites since blablabla. So yeah, had a good cry letting it out to them.
Sigh.

Oh oh oh my god! Imagine a a guy, a 16 year old guy or rather kid riding a KR without getting caught or even noticed? You think easy uh ride bike? hah. Well-respected.

So we lepak at yishun and reached home around 2 going 3. Was nearly dozing off when pillioning bro. And and sis's full face helmet is heavy! But i like. No, not th fact that its heavy! But th fact that it looks cool. hah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home