Sharina

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday.






Had a Saturdate with Syu and fathin. hah. So they went shopping first and i met them after my work at town. I was late. Hah, supposed to meet them around 3 but reahced there at 445? Sorry girls. But hey, if it werent because of th stupid bus, i think i would have reached on time. Actually no, but yeah. Huhu. Yesyes, blame th bus.


Haha, so went for shoe hunt since fathin need it for this formal photoshoot. Heh. But we were hungry so we grabbed a bite first. Chitchatchitchat. Headed to Bugis. She got her shoe there. Fathin got a phonecall and need to rush home. So left with me and syu. Hang out for awhile and then home.


My feet was killing me. After the five hours of work and heaps of walking here and there. It was fun though. Th catch up/laugh sessions. Haha, and "Maybe ada hikmahnya" rly works that day. Stop it already okay. Haha.


Sunday.



had Jive in School. There was an event held in my school and so we had to usher. I was located at the entrance and so i was repeatedly saying "Hi, Welcome!" And i was so hyper at first that i say that to a guard. Then another guy(usher) was like " Cant you differentiate a visitor and guard? OMG" LOL. Overall it was alright. Just tiring since i've been standing standing and standing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home