Sharina

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday.



Celebrated Seri's belated Birthday. She was clueless where we're heading to. So yeah, reached Chinese garden and then blindfolded her. Then maisurah and me came out with the clues that will guide her to where we want her to go. Hah, so she follwed the clues and suprise! There was th cake and the present! Maybe it isnt much of a suprise but yeah.

So we just hang at Chinese garden && photo-taking session!:D














There's heaps more, trust me. But im lazy to edit and upload. I'll try to upload sooon.:D
Cheers!


Sunday
had work.-_________-.
Oh and i got my first advance birthday present! Hah, from Khairi. He dropped by my workplace and pass it to me. Thanks khairi. So early dude. Cause he claimed that he got tests during my birthday itself. So yeah.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home