Sharina

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


OMG. Pardon me for not updating. Now, here you go.


24 JUNE :D

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Did i mention? This is the first time i celebrated in school? Heh, cos my other birthday are all during holidays.


In th morning,
Entered the class and there was noone except the faciliator and one of my classmate. I was like wondering why. Hah, then the rest came in with the cake with candles, singing happy birthday song.. Suprise! OMG! That was unexpected la.

It felt as if im on laughing gas! I was speechless.
I was screaming inside. Haaa!













THANK YOU CLASSMATES FOR TH SUPRISE!:D
I love you guys.

I cant bear to part with you guys next semester. :(

Thank you peeps for all the birthday wishes! May it be through text/msn/friendster/blog.
I truly appreciate it.

And the presents!
Thanks Mum for the cash! - Woohooo!:)
Thanks to Aunt and sis toooo, for th cash!
Thanks Azzrul for the sweater! :D -AHHHH! I LOVE!
Thanks Khairi for the body shop stuffs. -Th pakaging, so style la. Esp th ribbon!
Thanks Afiqah for the bracelet. -Im in love with accessories!
Thanks Xue er for the bottle - AHHH! Was suprised my picture was on it. Heh.
Thanks Syu and Fathin for the top! -AHHHHH! Unexpected and i LOVE it man!
Thanks kids for th pencil case. Cute sia.


They gave me this pencil case..
Mum asked Sharif,
M : where did you bought it from?
S : uhm, nice right?
M : mane beli??
S : tak beli..
M : abeh?
S : dapat

Me : -______- cute siol.

Apparently he got it from his teacher. Got 1st in something or something. hah.
As long as its sincere.


So had school as per noraml and had so called dinner with Khairi. Initially we wanted to have dinner at Siam kitchen but it was close. So ended up having ice-cream at Swensens. Had the happy birthday thing. Heee. His treat;). Thanks Khairi!:D



And then met Sweetheart! :D He came with his guitar. So we sat down while he just strum his guitar. And sang. I love looking at him when he sings. Cos, he'll get shy and blush.


I dont need anything from you sweetheart. I dont care what we do or where we go. All i ask for is your presence. I just need you around me on my birthday. I just wanna share the joys with you. And im glad you were right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home