Sharina

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday.

I was anticipating to Sunday. I was telling boyf how excited i was. Rushed home from work cos i was late. I saw this Macbook laid on th table @ th corner we always slack. I walked pass it and thought, "Who th hell would leave a Macbook there?" Despite that thought, i continued walking pass it without taking notice what was on th screen. I thought it was a wallpaper. I continued walking and rushed home. Heeee, and then someone called. It was Maisurah saying she was outside my house. And i was like "What are you guys doing outside. And, was that Macbook yours?" She then said she was alone. Even then i didnt believe her. Cos, part of me was still hoping you to be there. But perhaps i was hoping a lil too much? And she came in with th cake and present. Oh not forgetting th Macbook. And there was a little note saying "Press th spacebar"



How stupid am i not to notice that when im supposed to?
So th video was about us.
So, we end up eating th cake while watching DVDs.
It was pretty well-spent.
Sunday, I love you.


Thanks Maisurah. Like i already said, you dont have to feel bad. It is rly okay, i swear. Im already touched with th sweetest video. And and very much suprised by th cake. And its more touching to know that you still continued with th plan by yourself despite any unexpected situations. You're willing to be there, to spare time, effort and money just to spend and celebrate with me. Despite th fact knowing whether i need you or not. But of course, i DO. Your presence is more than enough to keep me contented. I dont need anything else. I just need you to be there. And you did. So, stop feeling bad. Cos you dont need to. I'm just sorry i didnt control my emotions and actually teared on this occasion. I know i shouldnt. You're th best i've ever had. I enjoyed spending my Sunday with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home