Sharina

Thursday, July 3, 2008

So yesterday, skipped class cos alot skipped too.
Its just 12/25 attended class.

Woke up, got ready and even packed my lunch.

And then i lie on my bed on still deciding on to go or not. I remebered it was 845 and am still deciding. Hah. Then Mum says no need to go.

So yeah end up not going.
So texted Joshua and co cos they're going bowling and movie. But it took them ages till they replied. Was having their beauty sleep. LOL.

So Rozaime then replied and say that they're gonna bowl and go for a movie at marina square. But it was too late then cos i found out that granddad was hospitalised. So, i had to take care of th kids while my parents was at hospital. Its a good thing i didnt attend school then:)

Was supposed to have tuition in th evening but skipped it. OMG, so slack.
I think i wanna quit soon.

Anyone who know someone who want tuition can let me know? Primary school - Mathematics.
Prefer not primary 6, please. Pressure.

LALALALALA, im bored of this skin. I tend to get bored of things easily, i dont know why.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home