Sharina

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Friendster Horoscope
Don't let a fantastic new beginning cause a valued old friendship to come to an end.

In Detail
This fantastic new beginning you've got going on in your life is wonderful and all, but could it be distracting you from the tried-and-true pals who were such a big part of your past? If you've had to break plans with them recently, it could have left them feeling a bit taken for granted. Check in with your dearest friends today. Send a group email. Find the next date when everyone can get together to catch up and hang out. Show them that they still matter to you!

30July
I feel like a princess today. So protected. Cos someone send me to tuition and fetch me from tuition.:D Huhu. School's still a bitch. Anticipating for holidays!


Dear passerby,
Thanks for the remarks, although it was certainly unnecessary. Just that, its a pity that i dont need any of it from you, rly. You can save it. Why do you freaking care anyway. Im indeed suprised that you're rather observant. You're sucha a nag man. Even my Mum didnt say anything about it. Even if she does, she has the freaking right. My boyf dont even mind. Now, what makes you think that you have the freaking right?

You dont even know me to actually give such a remark.
What? You think i would be affected by it? Fat hope. I dont live to please people like you.
Have you EVER thought of getting yourself a life. Cos you really need one, you know.



Ohmygod, i dont even know why i bother to blog about you. Nah, thats alright. You desperately NEED the attention. Here you go! Cheers!:D











I MISS MAISURAH. Dude, there's heaps i wanna tell you! I'll call you tonight? Hehe. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home