Sharina

Monday, July 28, 2008

This weekend was a fast one.

I didnt even feel is pass. Had work on Saturday. Met up with sayang for lunch and then catched Dark Night with bro after work. Oh, and Hisham came with cake and pizza to celebrate Siti's birthday. Unexpected. Anyway, Dark Night was interesting yet confusing at cetain parts.

Sunday.
Came down to Yew Tee cc to support Switched Out. I cheered and people started to stare. Hah.

Swicthed Out, dont get dishearted guys. Since its your very first, its a good experience. And whats important, you guys had fun didnt you? It doesnt end here man. I wanna see more of you guys! :D Im having fun being your photographer. A pretty bad one though.









Having the captain's ball competition later. haha.


I cant wait for holidays! Im still deciding whether to go cherating with sis and friends or not.
And chalets and outings awaits.. How can i not anticipate for holidays then? Although its 3 pathetic weeks. Unlike boyf's, which is like what, 8 weeks? Its not fair.

Its not fair that i tried to stay away from her just because i wanna get away from you. Its not fair that i stopped talking to her since she's close to you. And its not fair that she started to scold me because of you. She never scold me for some time. And she never scold me the way she did yesterday. Yes, it was my fault. But its all because of you. She wouldnt if it werent because of you. I hate blogging about you. I cant seem to ignore either.

I love sis.

School's a bitch. I shall end it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home