Sharina

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tuesday;

the day we wore our class t-shirt. Very jiwa. Hah.




W25H's THE BEST!



I felt lethargic today in school. I dont wanna stay at home either.


Life's has been alright for me. Just that sometimes im not myself when im at home. I feel suffocated. Im always contented when sis/bro is at home. But during weekdays, Sis and Abang's always not around. I can just anticipate to tonight. Im having late dinner outside with them.

What does it take for you to stop? Isnt it enough? Isnt Abang's silent treatment towards you already enough for you to stop? So what does it take? So what does it take for you to stop hurting others, us?

Its not fair. Its confusing. Just what do you want? Do you even deserve it after what have you done? And you, whats with you siding him? Why are you being his shadow? What, you're giving in?

I got nothing to say. Even if i freaking do, do i have the justice to actually speak up for once?



Leave it hang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home