Sharina

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thursday.
Had our very last UT for this semester before the 2nd semester starts. Head to Safra after school to play bowling. Its been quite some time since i played bowling. It was exciting. Met sis for dinner later on. But had to go home by bus since she didnt bring extra helmet.-___-
Friday.
Today was rather exciting because i had singing session with Nurul. It was rly random. Liting started singing and then me and Nurul decided to beat her. Hah, we search for lyrics and sang random songs. Nurul introduce this malay song which i find quite pleasing.



Yes, i know its quite a slow malay song. And yes, its not quite me. Haha, waas so random.
Nurul didnt want to go for break cause she wants to duet this song with me. Hehe. Rizal was pissed with our singing. There's once we decided to sing Girlfriend by Avril but halfway we were like, "You still wanna continue singing." We were tired repeating the "Hey hey you you! .." Haha. I fell in love with Peterpan songs.

Saturday.
Accompanied Azzrul to shopping and catched Prom night. He manage to buy his bag which he was longing for quite some time. Infact, he bought two bagpacks. Its worth it, dont worry. I bought a shirt and pants. I was tempted to buy alot more.
Im longing for loafers. But i cant seem to find a nice one.
Headed home rather early to avoid any naggings. Brought th lappy to sis's room and started singing! Haha. Chit chat chit chat.
Went back to my room when she started snoring. Haha.
And here i am, blogging at 430am.
I'll be heading to some wedding later. Its seems like ages since i went to a wedding. I just love to see the decorations and ofcourse, the couple. Although, in this case i dont know them. Huhu. And i've always love the food. But i cant afford to eat alot. Im on "diet". Haha. I ate fruits for dinner just now.:D
Anyway, after that, i prolly be heading to grandparents' house since they've been asking for me. So touched when nenek says she misses me.
Oh, i wanna go to this place my friend told me about!

Henderson Wave



Oh and i love this picture i edited for Switched Out!:D


Take care ya'll!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home