Sharina

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Okay, this week had been a rly slow one. I reckon. Monday, i skipped school. Went swimming with iffah since she didnt had school and yeah.

Tuesday marks th last day of my first semester. I'll miss W25H, for sure!

Wednesday, i visited Grandparents. Its been ages since i last went their house.

Okay okay i know you readers are bored of listening to me updating on what i do everyday. But i still love updating bout it. Hehe.

I've started my holidays!(Insert a very wide smile!)













Thursday!
Azzrul brought me to Henderson wave! Since i wanted to go so much. He went and did his research about how to get there and stuffs. So, okay. Had a long bus ride there. The view gets nicer when th night gets darker. Thanks dearest!:D



Here you go!:D




How childish can we get?











:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home