Sharina

Sunday, August 17, 2008






Greetings beloved readers.


Instead of packing my stuffs for my class chalet or getting ready for work later, here i am blogging. Im sick of working. At the same time, im broke like shit. My holidays are packed with plans and very little money. There's so many things im craving for.
Im anticipating for my class chalet tomorrow as well as my trip to Redang soon after that! And outings here and there. Its gonna be really soon before i know that 2nd semester is gonna start. I wish my holidays were longer.



Right now, im missing alot in life.
Im missing people whom means alot to me.
Im missing things i used to do that i dont now.

ANYWAY!
I found this new picture of Kyle Patrick at his myspace.
Melts la please?
(Azzrul will be rolling his eyes when he sees this.:D Dont worry, you're still hot yeah?)


:D:D:D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home