Sharina

Thursday, September 11, 2008



Although its just last week i met these gorgeous girls, i miss them already.

We met for break fast @ Banquet. Before that, alot of games came out. Like, black magic, fuzzy wuzzy and etc. It was hilarious to see either one of us cracking our brains to see the pattern and solve it.


Tuesday.
Break fast with Sweetheart @ Breeks.:D
Baby fetched me from school and we headed to Causeway.
Dinner was nice. I had Baked Seafood Pasta Monray while baby had Fish and Shrimp "Lefayette". I didnt manage to finish my share so he did me a favour by finishing mine. Hehe. He eats alot yet still skinny. No fair right?Haha.


My Boyf advertising Creative Zen:D


Bon appetite!


Had a chat after dinner. Baby was hilarious. He was stopping me from making him laugh cos his stomach hurts. Hehe. Then we tried talking in a mono tone voice without laughing. And obviously, we failed. (Eh! Idk that was before or after dinner eh?) Anyway, it was hilarious too. Haha.
Then we hit the arcade. I beat him in air hockey. I won baby! Wohoo! :D

Friday.
Met baby another time this week! Weee! Since both of us wanted to watch 4Bia so much, we decided to watch it yesterday. We break fast in th cinemas since th movie was at 7pm. Crazy idea of ours. We smuggled Long John in. Hehe. Im pretty glad he spare some time to spend with me. Hehe.


Its just yesterday i met him yet i miss him already. I love doing little little crazy things with him. haha. I wish i can meet him every single day. I wish he was my neighbour. Imagine if we were, we'll sneak out and meet at our secret place and watch th stars. Haha, stop dreaming!


Anyway, my Satuday was spent well too. Had dinner at Aunt's house. And catch up with beloved cousins. I miss my closest cousin, Hidayah. Its been ages since we last watch a movie or just hang out. She's busy with Os. She was complaining how stress she was.


Right now, since just now, i've been trying to start on primary 6 practice paper cos i got tuition tomorrow. So much of getting myself prepared. I've yet to finish it up.
I got tuition in the morning tomorrow and im heading to meet Seri to shop! Big smile!


Thats all for now, take care readers!
Cheers!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home