Sharina

Saturday, September 6, 2008


Its Saturday and its pretty sad that i've got no plans. I took advantage at the fact that i had no school today and slept till noon.



Some things just aint right.
I havent been feeling great since the new semester start.


Honestly, I am pretty unhappy with the way my life is going. Nothing feels or seem right, neither is there any assurance of a better life.
I wish it was much better but i'm nowhere near it. I cant seem to do anything about it. Feeling helpless won't help either. Cos its pointless.


When life starts becoming a bitch, all i can ever do is to look back at the wonderful past. Which i truly miss.
And i would bragged about what i did to end up the way it aint suppose to be.
Again, its pointless aint it?


I can just hope that tomorrow's gonna be better than yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home