Sharina

Monday, September 1, 2008


Redang was amazing!
Let me occupy you with th pictures first.

The sunrise i saw on th bus.



On the ferry heading to the resort island







Day 1, Friday.
Reached Terengganu at about 9 and took the ferry to the resort island. Booked in th room. Had lunch and got ourselves wet in the sea. After which, we rented snorkeling gears for our snorkeling session in the afternoon later on. I rented the mask and the flippers! Hehe. I find the flippers rather cute that’s why. I chose not to rent the life jacket to make it more challenging but I gotta admit it was tiring without it. Haha. The snorkeling was really fun! It’s amazing that you could see the sea creatures, the different kinds. The guide pointed out to me a squid hell a lot of times but I just couldn’t see it. Managed to feel the texture of the sea cucumber. And the star fish! At that moment, I wish I had a waterproof camera. I was nearly dying for it.
The guide offered to bring us take a look at sharks. So, we had our tea-time and then we went with him. We saw like four of them. It was cool.
After dinner, we watched the stars! The island was really dark, so dark that you can barely see the beach, so the stars was clearly seen. I didn’t managed to see take a picture of it out of the pathetic digital camera. However, my sister’s friend did with her Sony DSLR. Shall grab the pictures soon. 
We had a photo-taking session and chats and headed for bed cos we were tired due to the snorkeling.


Day 2, Saturday.
Watched the sunrise with Kak Aisha. Cos the previous night I wanted to dragged sis along but when I woke her up, she said the sun had already rose? What the hell? How did she even know if she’s asleep?
Had breakfast. Put on loads of sun block lotion and waited for the snorkeling session. This was fun too. We get to see sea eel. And finally, touch the fishes. I asked for bread so I could get the fishes near me and touch them.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at the beach. After dinner, we went karaoke. Hehe. We wanted to go to this open disco thingy but my sis’s friends disagreed. So, we just dance at that dark beach. Haha. Since nobody can see you, you can dance like hell.


















Random shots;





The trip makes me wanna take diving lesson!

I want diving lesson pretty please?






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home