Sharina

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Monday.

Had school which was okay. After school, Sabrina and me met Azri. OMG! Azri brought his 3-year brother along. He's so cute. Well, every kid amused me. So headed to get sunflowers for Sabrina'a mum while Azri went to get his ingredients for his cupcake for someone. Alahai, sweet la tu!


It was a random invitation from Sab's parents to break fast at her house. And we were deciding to go or not because we thought it would be awkward. Furthermore, Azri just went to her house th day before. And finally we come to a decision to just go for it. So we cabbed to Sembawang since we were late. Thanks Sab!


Her mum ordered pizza for buka although Azri and me were hesitating to eat alot.

OMG! Haizah, Khairyl and not forgetting Danish were so adorable i swear. Danish's a big boy now. I remember how i used to play with him two years back. Haha, i'd always ask sabrina to "reserve" him for me.

Anyway, it was fun having them around. I dont know who to pay attention to.


Featuing that cute little boy in blue, Danish!


Khairyl, Danish.


Haizah!





Haizah and Muhaimin(Azri's brother)


It took ages for me to make him smile when i wanna taake picture with him. Even then, he was so reluctant to smile. Now, see how wide that smile is when he's taking picture with Sabrina's sister. -____-





That was my Monday. I guess this week started well. Th other days was just an okay. Thank god, Friday finally arrived. Looking forward to weekends. Although im still not sure if my plans are still on.

Giordano called yesterday. I dont know if i wanna go for it. Mum was kinda against it. Still considering though. Sucha a dilemme. Cos if i start working next week, i gotta cancel my all my plans. Oh and furthermore, i'll be starting my yoga classes next thursday! Haha, i cant wait. Planning to join kickboxing after that. :)

I've yet to buy my raya stuffs. Oh and Mum's busy with her business while the house is like a chaos right now. Dad was painting the house halfway. And mum asked me to design the wall? Do i even have time for that? My bedroom's still a mess. It has always been anyway. But yeah.

OMG, this is sucha a random boring post.-_________-

Sorry guys.

Take care ya'll!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home