Sharina

Sunday, September 14, 2008




Here's an outdated pictures i had with Sweetheart. He was imitating my pose if you realise.. Haha. I miss you baby.
I chatted with darling Raudah yesterday. After sucha a looonnngggg time.
So, i was telling her about my Redang trip. How i went snorkling and saw sharks! HAHA.
So here's a short convo i had with her..

Hi, im Sharina. says:
i saw sharks! AHHHHHHH!
your $million creamcheese says:
serious?
your $million creamcheese says:
OMG

Hi, im Sharina. says:
baby sharks!
your $million creamcheese says:
did it try to eat you up?
Hi, im Sharina. says:
yeah, i lost a finger unfortunately.
your $million creamcheese says:
HUH?
your $million creamcheese says:
serious?

Hi, im Sharina. says:
but worth it cos i get to see upclose
your $million creamcheese says:
now how?
your $million creamcheese says:
HUH?
your $million creamcheese says:
are u okayy?
your $million creamcheese says:
which finger?



She's so cute and gullible. Can ask somemore which finger? Like excited nye get to know i lost a finger! Infact, she was actually jumping out of excitement to hear my "How i lost my finger" story. HAHA. And she was saying that if she were to get bitten by a shark, she make sure everyone knows its bitten off by a SHARK. How funny can this babe be?

Today, i had tuition in th morning. Man, the kid was pissing me off.
Well, anyway, met Seri after that then we shop! Hehe. Quite satisfied. But yeah.
OH! And we were laughing our lungs out.
We passed this building and she goes..

S: Eh, this is my Dad's ex.....(a pause)...
Me: HUH? Where's your Dad's ex??
S: No! My Dad's ex-workplace la!
HAHA. I was like how the heck did you know your Dad's ex? Huhu.
And then we saw the ikea building..
So, we were thinking of going there and blabla shites.
And i got so hyper and said,

Me: OH OH! I WANNA BUY THAT...
And she immediately goes, "PRECISELY!" (even before i had th chance to finish my sentence!)
Me: gave the "howthehelldidyouknowwhatiwasgoingtosay" look
Me: So, what is it i wanna buy again?
HAHAHAHHAAH!!
Okay, i know this may not seem funny at all. But yeah, i was laughing even when i was updating this.


OMG! I got school tomorrow. -_____________________-

I've yet to buy baju raya. Kinda no mood for raya.
Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home