Sharina

Sunday, October 5, 2008


Thursday!

I love my thursday. Cos i get to spend the whole day with sweetheart. So, he was supposed to send me to school but apparently someone just cant get out of bed. So met him at 10 instead, that is during my break. Had prata for breakfast in my school. Then brought him around my pathetic school. Lol. And i was persuading him to let me skip school bec maths was killing me, i swear. Hehe. So at 12, skipped class and met him again!:D Randomly headed to AMK hub for a movie! Catched Eagle eye. Was a pretty good movie i should say. Th storyline plus th cool effects. Didnt had any particular plans after that, so we decided to hang out at Macs.
And dear was obssesed with that wasabe shake fries. HAH.




We're lovin' it!:D

I was reluctant to go home. So, we had a random idea to play sparkles. Called down Ariff and iffah down. Went Fushan and started lighting th sparkles up. Apparently the four packets i bought wasnt enough. So baby bought some more. Of course, th kids love his company cos he will entertain their crap. See? I can say im not a good sister.







Friday!

School was abit draggy but pretty alright. Didnt had plans in particular after school. And since The Switched Out was nearby, they decided to visit my house. Dad didnt notice Dear at first. But he was excited to see him. Im glad they can "click". Hehe.

My Saturday



was rather boring even considering the fact that i went to 11 houses along with 5 other families for raya. It was toturing, letting th time pass. Okay maybe i had a little fun with nephew, catching up with cousins and the kittens that were around at some houses. Other than that, was plain boredom. Whatssup with my mum's side? They'll go around, boosting about each other's children's education. And i can see that 3rd Uncle was looking down at me just because i went poly considering th fact that almost all his other niece/nephews went JC. Okay lets not talk about them. He hate the fact that i chose poly instead when both my elder borther and sister got into JC. But then again, what could i possibly do right? Its gonna be pointless.




Sunday!
Sent brother off to Australia. He had this Army exercise thingy. For freaking 25 days for god sake! I wont see him till the end of this month. :(

Everyone was controlling their tears. My eyes were watering seeing his face when he embraced my mum. I was stopping myself from tearing. I love my brother.

And th kids too!

Oh well, thats how my weeek went.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home